22 July, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I am joined by Laura and together we will complete this fun tag:

THE GOODREADS TAG

  

Martyna Goodreads


What was the last book you marked as read?



Sense & Sensibility - I wanted to read this book for a long long time, so finally when I saw a beautiful copy of it I bought it read it! And loved it!

What are you currently reading?


Wild and The Night Circus - two totally different books, but I love Wild so far, and I love The Night Circus, but somehow other books and life just keeps interrupting!

What was the last book you marked as ‘to read’?


Forgive me, Leanord Peacock - I discovered this book quite recently and since currently, I'm really into these YA, self discovering, teenage issues book, I really want to read it. I someone read the description and thought about Pearl Jam song - Jeremy.

Do you use the star rating system?

Yes! Whenever, I read a book I always rate it with the rating system. If I don't like a book it's 1,m if something interesting is in it 2, of I like it 3, if love than 4 or 5.

Are you doing the 2017 reading challenge?

Yes, I am currently doing my first Goodreads challenge.

Do you have a wishlist?

No, honestly, I don't even know what that is! Ups! Shame on me I guess! :D

Who are your favorite authors?

I don't usually say this is my favorite author, because there has been times when I love an authors book and then don't like the next one. But I guess, my ultimate go to authors are Jane Austen, Stephen King and Ruta Sepetys, so far I love everything of theirs.

Have you joined any groups?


Yes, I am in multiple, groups: The Rory Gilmore Book Club, Obsessed with vampires, Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers, The Jane Austen Book Club, Horror Aficionados.

How many Goodreads shelves do you have?


I have 4: Read / To Read / Currently Reading and Maybe One Day

I actually don't follow the trend of having a million shelves, like DNFD or bad or anything, I believe you can just state you didn't liked it when doing the review.




Laura Goodreads


What was the last book you marked as read?




The last book I read was The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien. I finally read it yes! I had watched all the movies but never read the books. Review will be coming up soon.

What are you currently reading?



I'm reading The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling and Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton. They're both huge books and they're taking me forever to read because I'm on vacation and I'm doing other stuff.

What was the last book you marked as ‘to read’?



The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke.

Do you use the star rating system?

Yes! And I keep saying we need half-star ratings because it's impossible to accurately use the star rating system as it is right now.

Are you doing the 2017 reading challenge?

Yes, but I had to lower it to 30 books (blame it on master thesis) and I'm SO BEHIND. I don't think I will complete it this year to be honest because I've only read 9/30 books.

Do you have a wishlist?

Not really. I don't keep one on Goodreads but I have a mini one on BookDepository.

Who are your favorite authors?

Victoria Schwab right now but I don't really have favorite authors because I just focus on their work, whether I like the book or not.

Have you joined any groups?

Yup. I'm on quite a few groups and I can't keep up with them :(

How many Goodreads shelves do you have?

I recently deleted a lot so I only have 3 now (apart from the standard ones), "favorites", "dnf" and "first reads."



We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let us know what is your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment